With a view to stimulating collaborative R&D projects (between industry & academia, between large groups and SMEs), POLE AVENIA came up with a series of “Innovation Clubs”. These temporary instances are coordinated by POLE AVENIA and steered by industry experts. They gather about 20-30 professionals across the value chain several times a year to brainstorm on their top priority specific topics, set up new business collaborations and start R&D and innovation projects.
Five Innovation Clubs have been created to date, on the following topics:
- Monitoring of Subsurface Activities (since 2013)
- Enhanced Hydrocarbon Recovery (since 2013) – Next meeting in November 2018
- Drilling, well equipment & operations (since 2015) – Next meeting on May 31, 2018 in Paris
- Geophysics (since 2018) – Next meeting in September 2018
- The Environment (since 2016) – Next meeting on May 30, 2018 in Bordeaux