To help their member to improve their competitivity POLE AVENIA fixed three objectives :
- Help, support, funded innovative collaborative projects
- Develop cluster’s ecosystem
- Organize subsurface industry in France
To reach these goals POLE AVENIA proposes actions and organizes events :
- CLUB GEOSCIENCES, flagship event.
This annual event allows meetings between different technologies and sector and mostly helps technologies transfer.
- RENDEZ-VOUS GEOSCIENCES, Business meeting.
Since 2014, POLE AVENIA proposes speed-dating to allow subsurface industries’ stakeholders to discuss about their skills, needs and find potential partnerships.
- Les 24 heures de l’innovation au centre de la Terre.
It is a 24-hour meeting based on creativity & innovation, invented by ESTIA. POLE AVENIA expects the participation of 150 students for this event. Participants will work actively on topics proposed by members of the cluster in the geosciences area.
- Members Focus
The aim of the Focus is to provide visibility to the cluster and its members & to create opportunities for assembling the entire geosciences ecosystem.