Subscribe in 2020 and give us the opportunity to work with you again next year, a symbolic one for POLE AVENIA as we will be celebrating our 10 years as a “competitiveness hub”.
2020 subscription to POLE AVENIA means that you can take advantage of the offer for actions and services at the hub (download here):
- Become part of a dynamic professional network and benefit from customized B2B relations organized by the hub team.
- Special rates for our events:
- GEOENERGY DAYS international innovation fair from June 30 to July 01 in Pau: conferences/workshops, booths, business meetings and Open Innovation. On July 02, optional theme-based tours including visits to companies and characteristic regional sites.
- Student challenge: 24hrs of innovation at the center of the Earth in November.
- Free participation in member-only actions:
- Innovation clubs: EOR, Geophysics, Environment, Drilling & Wells
- Annual General Meetings and member-focus groups that give you the opportunity to showcase your business and present your activities, products, projects and services.
- Be accompanied by the hub and by a network of experts (technical, advice, strategy) with the aim of obtaining a label for your projects, products and innovative services.
- Take advantage of the commercial pooling of French know-how in the subsurface industry through the AVENIA BUSINESS CLUB
- Access the GEOTEST service to validate your tools in situ
- Receive the hub’s monthly newsletter
- Feature in the online bilingual directory of members. The “10-year special” printed edition of the directory is an opportunity for you to showcase your company. Remember to fill out your directory sheet before January 31 once you have validated your subscription.
To give you an overview of the contributions paid by our members, our 2020 contributions table can be downloaded here.
The amount of your contribution is determined according to the type and size of your structure, as well as its turnover. For companies selling intellectual services, only the turnover will be factored into the contributions calculation.
As companies outside France cannot benefit from financial subsidies from French public institutions, they pay a higher contribution.
SUPPORT POLE AVENIA
Members can decide to support POLE AVENIA’S actions beyond their own basic contribution, by choosing to become a bronze, silver or gold sponsor. In this case, your company will have its logo and details featured prominently on the hub website, in the newsletter, in the directory and at events organized by the hub.
POLE AVENIA also has a Platinum rate that includes member participation in hub events and services except for AVENIA BUSINESS CLUB, GEOTEST and studies.
For any further questions, please contact us: email@example.com